Thursday 12 June 2014

'I WISH'

Official! 'I WISH' By Akande David Oluwadamilola(D-PLUS) A must read for everyone that wants to be GREAT and SUCCESSFUL in life.                                                                                                                                                                           ‘I WISH’ I Wish life is just a dramaI Wish life is a bed of rosesI Wish life is not filled with challengesI Wish fingers can be equalI Wish all dreams can become reaityI Wish first class in school guarantees first class in lifeI Wish paracetamol can cure Hiv/AidsI Wish I can speak to God directelyI Wish God is the president of my countryI Wish  I can keep my friends foreverI Wish twenty children can play for twenty yearsI Wish Daddy will be with me foreverI Wish Bose, Mayowa, Damilola and Boluwatife can live together foeverI Wish I can love two ladies geniuelyI Wish all ladies can marry as virginsI Wish everyone will understand the real meaning of birthdayI Wish you know that your mind is a treasureI Wish everyone knows that positive contribution to life is vitalI Wish everyone knows that he or she is not born emptyI Wish you discover that you are a solution to the world greatest problemsI WISH, I WISH,       ButLife is not ruled by WISHESIf you are focused and believe in your dreamsYou will achieve it andYou will rule your world                                              Akande David

No comments:

Post a Comment